The Lady Chapel,
Liverpool Cathedral, England.
The Lady Chapel of Liverpool Anglican Cathedral, designed by Giles Gilbert Scott,
overseen by G. F. Bodley. The Lady Chapel was the first part of the Cathedral to be
completed, in 1910, and retains many of the Gothic features of the original design.
As Scott grew in confidence, the rest of the Cathedral was re-designed and streamlined
to arrive at a much more massive, austere style of architecture.
Photo: © Andrew Dunn, 4 December 2005.
Source: Own work.
Author: Andrew Dunn.