Notre Dame de Rouen. The façade of the Gothic Church in France. Photographer: Hippo1947. Licence: SHUTTERSTOCK.

Sunday 29 January 2017

Benediction.



"My Lord Jesus Christ, Who, for the love You bear to mankind, do remain night and day in this Sacrament, full of pity and love, awaiting, calling, and receiving all who come to visit You; I believe that You are present in the Sacrament of the Altar; I adore You from the depths of my own nothingness; I thank You for the many Graces You have given me, and especially for having given me Yourself in this Sacrament . . ." - Saint Alphonsus Ligouri.
Illustration: PINTEREST


"Tantum Ergo Sacramentum".
Benediction.
Available on YouTube at

Why not ask your Parish Priest (Pastor) if you
can have Benediction in your Parish Church on a regular basis ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...