Notre Dame de Rouen. The façade of the Gothic Church in France. Photographer: Hippo1947. Licence: SHUTTERSTOCK.

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Memorare.



The Blessed Virgin Mary.
Mother of God.
Illustration: ALCHETRON

Text is from The Saint Andrew Daily Missal
and has an Indulgence of 300 days each time recited.
A Plenary Indulgence once a month, subject to the usual
conditions, if recited every day of the month.
(Pope Leo XIII, 1884).

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known
that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help,
or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of Virgins,
my Mother.
To thee I come;
before thee I stand,
a sorrowful sinner.
O Mother of The Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but graciously hear and answer me.

Amen.


Illustration: THE CATHOLIC WEEKLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...