Notre Dame de Rouen. The façade of the Gothic Church in France. Photographer: Hippo1947. Licence: SHUTTERSTOCK.

Friday 12 April 2024

Monsignor Conlon (R.I.P.). This Wonderful Priest. Please Remember Him In Your Prayers And Masses.



The following Text is from

Of your Charity, Pray for the repose of the Soul of Antony Conlon (R.I.P.), Priest, who departed this life in 2020.

I did not know him as well as others, but met him a few times, 
and he struck me as a fine Priest.

Here he is Preaching at The First Mass of Canon Scott Tanner, ICRSS, at Saint Birinus, Dorchester-on-Thames,
a couple of years back.

It was a belter of a Sermon, too.

I was privileged to be The Master of Ceremonies for the Mass.

Jesu Mercy, Mary Pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...