Notre Dame de Rouen. The façade of the Gothic Church in France. Photographer: Hippo1947. Licence: SHUTTERSTOCK.

Sunday 2 December 2012

New "Personalised Entrance" For Mulier Fortis's Kitties



Mulier Fortis recently Posted that her Kitties, Cardinal Furretti and Monsignor Miaowrini, have had a new "Personalised Entrance" built for them by the Senior MC at Blackfen, Kent, England.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE STORY, ENTITLED "STEPPING OUT IN STYLE".

I did think that the initial pencil-sketch of the "Personalised Entrance"  (see, below) was a bit, well, how can I say. . .

over the top ?




4 comments:

  1. Yes, well, when I realised that the Senior MC took his design from the Titanic, I had to step in. I didn't want my kitties to sink without trace so the MC could have kitty vindaloo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitty vindaloo !!! ???

      Surely not !!!

      A Senior MC ???

      Delete
  2. I can see Fred Astaire ....!

    Looks like you had a nice time over at Mulier Fortis's celebration.

    Not sure what constitutes a senior MC though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, as always, for your Comment, John.

    Fred Astaire, eh ?

    "Putting on my Top Hat . . ."

    The celebrations were most enjoyable and the Mass, of course, superb.

    At Blackfen, we are blessed with four MCs.

    The "Senior MC" is the most knowledgeable.

    And oldest.

    HONEST.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...